What Should do After Diploma and B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering || By Subhankar Pal




Hello everyone,

Hello everyone,
This is Subhankar Pal B.Tech Engineer & Motivational speaker,
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this video about- What Should do After Diploma and B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering. I have shared various options after diploma and B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you so much for watching this video. If you get in touch with me you can Subscribe my channel and like my FB page. 


My "YouTube" Channel link:

Youtube.com/Subhankar Pal


Click to buy Book (Estimating, Costing, Specification & Valuation In Civil Engineering, by M Chakraborty):

https://amzn.to/2GuR8fK


Get in touch with me on “My Facebook Fan Page”:

www.facebook.com/Subhankar-Pal

Join "Facebook Group" for Free:

LEARN & EARN with Subhankar

Comments