Railway Recruitment 2018 JE || RRB Recruitment 2018 JE




Hello everyone,

Hello everyone, This is Subhankar Pal (B.Tech Engineer & Motivational speaker), in this video is just a job news regarding Railway recruitment JE 2018. It just a prediction but it does not publish in RRB website. I informed you quickly that’s why you start your preparation as soon as possible. Thank you so much to watch this video.

My "YouTube" Channel link:

Youtube.com/Subhankar Pal


Click to buy Book (Estimating, Costing, Specification & Valuation In Civil Engineering, by M Chakraborty):

https://amzn.to/2GuR8fK


Get in touch with me on “My Facebook Fan Page”:

www.facebook.com/Subhankar-Pal

Join "Facebook Group" for Free:

LEARN & EARN with Subhankar

Comments

  1. Nice post about govt job alerts. I learn something totally new and challenging on sites I stumble upon every day. It’s always exciting to read articles from other authors and use a little something from their websites.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment