How to make Footing cages with reinforcement at Civil Construction Site Practically




Hello everyone,

This is Subhankar Pal (B.Tech Engineer & Motivational speaker), in this video, I have shared “How to make footing cages with reinforcement and calculate the cutting length of steel”. This is a Practical video. I also shared some site footage where you can see that how footing cages are prepared with reinforcement practically. This video also similar to the topics like-
1. Footing foundation construction.
2. Footing marking.
3. Footing reinforcement.
4. Footing marking.
5. Foundation of building construction.
6. Cutting length of bent up bar.
If you want to get in touch with me you can subscribe this channel. Thank you!!!

Click to buy Book (Estimating, Costing, Specification & Valuation In Civil Engineering, by M Chakraborty) most important book for “Civil Engineers”:


My "YouTube" Channel link:

Youtube.com/Subhankar Pal

Get in touch with me on “My Facebook Fan Page”:

www.facebook.com/Subhankar-Pal

Join "Facebook Group" for Free:

LEARN & EARN with Subhankar

Comments