Civil Engineering As a Career




Hello everyone,

This is Subhankar Pal (B.Tech Engineer & Motivational speaker), in this video, I have shared Civil engineering as a Career. I try to explain fully my experience and knowledge regarding Civil Engineering profession, here I explain the merit and demerit about Civil Engineering profession. I also share the scope of Civil Engineering profession in Govt. Sector, Private Sector and Business Field. I hope this video help you if any issue regarding this topic you can comment bellow. If you want to get in touch with me you can subscribe my channel and like my facebook page link is given bellow, you also join my FB group for any discussion this kind of topic link is provided bellow. Thank you so much wishes you all the best for a good career option.

My "YouTube" Channel link:

Youtube.com/Subhankar Pal

Watch video Career option after 12 Science, Commerce and Arts- https://youtu.be/mKrNfSP_DiA

Click to buy Book (Estimating, Costing, Specification & Valuation In Civil Engineering, by M Chakraborty):

https://amzn.to/2GuR8fK


Get in touch with me on “My Facebook Fan Page”:

www.facebook.com/Subhankar-Pal

Join "Facebook Group" for Free:

LEARN & EARN with Subhankar

Comments